CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

National Popcorn Day


This has got to be my Favorite National Day!!  Since I love Popcorn. We have it just about every night. Last night we had it and watched Paranormal Activity!!  Don't waste your time, it was definitely a B- movie at best.  Tonight we're going to watch Always, that 80's movie with Richard Dreyfuss and Holly Hunter. One of my favorites, along with popcorn of course.  By the way, my first shift of orientation on the night shift....well lets just say for from 10:30 to 4am we did about 15 minutes worth of work. Then you've got until 4am to 6am to pass pills to 50 old folks and you know what that means at 6 in the morning. They all want to get up and go to the bathroom, or get a shower, or eat, or whatever.  Needless to say this is not what I was hoping for. The day shift was much better, but the position was for nights...so I guess I don't have to tell you that was my first and last night there.  I really hated to quit on them, but better while I was on orientation than after, when they really would have been counting on me.  I did have an interview somewhere else this week.  We shall see.  Of course, what I'd rather do is stay home and scrap and make cards, but no retirement in the near future for me.                                                                                                                                     
Stay warm and have some popcorn!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment