CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just an Ordinary Day

Here's my year in review. Unfortunately couldn't get everybody on it!!  Just an ordinary day here in the COLD Midwest. We're suppose to get more snow tomorrow, Yikes!!  I love it but I don't like driving in it.  Monday I start my new job Monday, actually was suppose to start today, but clients changed.  Will be in Champaign now, which is closer. I'm doing pediatric home health. I have the same child, don't go place to place, which I will really like.  I even go to school with her during the day, she needs a nurse with her at all times. Now what I do while she is in class, I don't know, but I guess I'll find out.  It's really a change for me from the hospital, but I'm excited about it.

I really am going to get some quickpages on my site to give away or sell very cheaply.  I promise!!  Took me longer than I thought to do my review layout. LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment