CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bad Blogger

And I was gonna try to be so much better!!  Been very busy, but did get my first 2011 calendar done today.  Here is the top and bottom of June


They were alot of fun to do. This one is kind of whimsical. I think I'm going to give it to my mother. I'll try to post more pics of it later. I really haven't got this blogger thing down yet. I wanted the pics side by side in the middle of my posting, but as you can see it didn't turn out that way and I'm too tired right now to mess with it any longer. 






My daughter and her baby daughter are moving in very soon. So we have spent the last week switching guest rooms so they will have the bigger room. This of course, is not a perfect situation for her, or for us, but will be so happy to see the baby more often.  The 2 new babies are really growing and changing. Here they are with grandpa on labor day!
Aren't they just too too precious. And here is a shot of my son and his 2 children. They were here last weekend.    They are all the joy of my life..... 

Thats all till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment