CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Perfect Timing

Well I just posted on an idea of making recipe books, so today I stopped at my moms and has laundry basket full of old cookbooks. But what was really amazing was my grandmother's recipe album was in there.  One my siblings and I had given her in 1974. It's filled with recipes all written out in her own handwriting. So the recipe books for Christmas gifts looks like it may just happen. I'm going to make copies of the recipe cards, which will mean more since it's her own writing. I'm thinking digital on this because I want them to be very special. (Also less work for me than a hybrid album)  Probably the most time consuming part of this project will be going through all the recipes, but the nights are getting cooler and it will be fun to do in front of a good movie and warm fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment