CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Football vs Jack

No, we did not watch the football playoffs. We're not big football fans, but will be watching the Superbowl next Sunday. rah rah!!  I was watching the 2nd season of 24. Greg got me all 7 discs so we've been pretty much clued to the couch. He's getting into it also!!  Is the sun ever going to shine?? I know it's been over a week and it's getting real depressing. It really brings out the worst in people. Ho Hum....

I've decided since I've got thousands of digital kits, papers, elements etc. stored in my computer and most of them have been freebies from some really talented and generous people, that I would start by making some quickpages with them and giving them away as freebies.  Hopefully will start some time this week, hopefully you understand, cause it's a busy week for us.  We're going to Champaign one day and Springfield another and I've got baby shower stuff to get done, and my house needs cleaned, so on and so on.  Anyway here's a little layout I made in honor of the game next week.  Paper and elements from my stash and little football player is from PC Crafters.      Pray for the people in Haiti....


                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment