CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

OK, It wasn't as bad as I thought!!!

No, it wasn't that bad, I wanted a slower pace and I got it. I'm just worried about the night shift, I mean how slow do I want it?  I definitely don't want to be bored!! The only negative thing today was the fact that Reubens was the lunch choice today and believe me the smell of sauerkraut and old people just doesn't mix!!  We get free hot meals, but I just couldn't sit and eat with that smell, so I jumped in the car and went through the drive-thru at mickey d's (calorie count.com forgive me !)  I'll be leaving in a couple of hours to pick up hubby at the airport. He said he got lots of pictures, so I'll probably be showing them off here tomorrow. Four grandkids in Virginia, 5 in Minnesota, 1 in Florida.  It's just not fair.  We do have 4 here in Illinois though, and 2 more on the way.  The traveling nurse thing may be calling me again, soon. That was a really great way to spend time with the kids out of state.

Though I'd leave you with a little example of my day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment