CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's Cold Outside!!!!!


I haven't been outside today except to peek out and grab the newspaper!  I'm snug as a bug here inside with the fireplace on and hot coffee.  We are suppose to get some snow tonight, 3-6 inches and blowing winds.  I'm watching the first season of 24 now with that hunk-a-roo Jack Bauer!!  Here's a not so good picture of the baby shower invitations I'm making for my daughter Rebecca's shower.  Her baby girl is due Feb. 28th. So we're busy busy!   I used small blank cards, cut an round oval with a small nestibilities for the neck and then half of the round oval for the leg openings.  Another nestibility for the collars, and then the scalloped oval circle for the trim on collars and around leg openings. They turned out really cute and once I got the first pattern done, they didn't take that much time, one evening and they were done!!

Hope everyone is staying warm and having a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment