CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A new blog design, a new year!!


I haven't blogged since halloween anyway, so thought I might as well start all over this winter. I love winter and today I'm taking it easy, have been on the lap top all morning, facebook, etc. just catchin up!! I've got baby shower invitations I'm working on for daughter, Rebecca's shower. Her baby girl is due the end of  February. And our other daughter Jennifer's baby boy is due the end of May! I can't wait, like my grandpa use to say, "there should always be a baby in the family at all times."  Here's a couple of layouts from Christmas. One of my grandaughter, Mya and one of me..

1 comment:

  1. I will love to read some more informative articles like this. Thanks for sharing this post. Finish Line Coupon

    ReplyDelete